We have trained and experienced volunteers in England and Wales that can help you and your school. Below are just some of the ways they can contribute.
- Talk about Humanism and take part in a Q&A at an assembly or in the classroom
- Share their personal experiences, beliefs and values
- Give a humanist perspective on contemporary debate (eg. assisted dying, wealth and poverty, animal rights)
- Contribute to a specialist day (i.e. ‘collapsed’ or ‘off timetable’ day) in school for a whole-year group
- Provide remote support to pupils when researching a particular topic, project, or investigation
- Take part in a multi-faith panel dialogue exploring different viewpoints
- Work directly with you by providing specialist information or material